[TriLUG] Ubuntu Dapper-Drake: Serial Console Install?

Douglas Hardison dhardison at grapeape.org
Tue Aug 29 14:48:53 EDT 2006

OlsonE at aosa.army.mil wrote:

>I'm a gentoo fanatic ...and have been using it pretty much since they've
>been around. I try to keep an open mind, but its hard... very hard...

Oh, yeah. I used Gentoo for a long while. I'm not really a fanatic for
anything, anymore.
I've got Fedora, CentOS and SuSE 10 installed at the moment. I'd deem
SuSE my favorite, for now anyway.

I'm just trying to "get a rise" out of Weave. It's good for him; keeps
his blood pressure level.

-- dhardison