[TriLUG] IRC lack-of-fun

Dave Sorenson dave at logicalgeek.com
Wed Aug 30 16:55:29 EDT 2006

Good for you.. I'm glad that works for you. Politically it would not
work for me for more reasons that I can get into on a public forum.  I
don't "want something else" like a spoiled child, I'm sorry you got that
impression. If Trilug chooses to not run a jabber server that's fine
with me. The question was asked about alternatives and I responded. I'm
sorry if got your knickers in a twist. Geeze

DS