[TriLUG] WAY OT: Technical Book Resources

Brian Weaver cmdrclueless at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 12:16:59 EDT 2006

I know this is off topic, but this is a resourceful group.

I'm looking for two books, but my favorite online book seller
(Bookpool) doesn't have them in stock. B&N and Borders can order them,
but significantly more expensive than Bookpool.

Does anyone know of any good online or local stores that carry a large
selection of technical books. I'd even be willing to purchase the book
in electronic format, but paper is preferred. Computer displays still
haven't managed to overtake paper publishing if you ask me, both have
their advantages and disadvantages.

Since this is Way OT, replies should probably be sent to me and not the list.

Thanks

-Brian

--

/* insert witty comment here */