[TriLUG] way OT: rascal flatts concert 9/16/06

stan briggs stan at StanBriggs.com
Mon Sep 11 10:54:51 EDT 2006

all,

i have ended up with tickets to the rascal flatts concert at walnut creek
for this weekend that i cannot use.

if anyone is interested in these $(2*60) please let me know. no parking pass
but these are premium seats, right behind the boxes, under the covered area.

thanks,
stan

p.s. i can't go because my youngest daughter, who i was going to take, won
tickets to the lion king for that night. maybe i'll have her buy me some
'education' lottery tickets.

Stan B. Briggs
+1-919-414-9513
www.oBoJ.org: openBBQ/openJAM is the open source community coming together
for the benefit of society. our events and work are for the purpose of
raising awareness, raising funds, and performing activities for good causes.
participation is open to all who wish to support worthwhile public causes.