[TriLUG] OT: Job Opportunity

Dave Sorenson dave at logicalgeek.com
Mon Sep 11 15:59:53 EDT 2006

Hey, no angst at all here either, just in one of those moods today and
it made me smile.. did not mean to stir up trouble and I did say that I
recognized the fact that you gotta take work whatever it is sometimes.
The flowing robes post seemed to inject a bit of light heartedness but I
should not have pulled the trigger on my moment of Zen so quickly.. (hey
it's Monday, thats the best I could muster today) ;)

 The post actually made me grin a bit. I apologize for any who took my
comment wrong.

Dave