Yet another way to filter TriLUG mail (was: Re: [TriLUG] OT: Job Opportunity)

David McDowell turnpike420 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 09:22:59 EDT 2006

I would be disappointed if emails with topic "OT:" were automatically
dropped by mailman.  Are you suggesting we have the option to opt-out
of emails with that string in the topic if we are so inclined to
modify our mailman settings?  I personally won't make the change, but
I guess someone might.  Seems silly to me.  :)