[TriLUG] got a business you are trying to covert to OSS?

Greg Brown gwbrown1 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 16:43:39 EDT 2006

On 9/13/06, Brian Henning <brian at strutmasters.com> wrote:

> (yes, replying to self)
>
> -1 preachy.
>
> sorry.  guess it's just one of those mornings.

No, you are correct.  I am not for software piracy at all, nor am I for
downloading copyrighted music for free, but these are my beefs.  I just
found it amusing that MS would go to such public extremes to notify the
world that "POTENTIALLY YOU COULD BE NEXT" (at least that is what I took
away from it).

I also wonder who their "secret shopper" is and how do you get that job?