[TriLUG] Linux / Solaris Admin Position in Raleigh

Tyler Siprova tsiprova at Technisource.com
Mon Sep 18 10:37:01 EDT 2006

I'm looking for a Solaris / Linux Admin for a contract position.  This
position starts out as a 6 month contract and then has the option to go
perm at the end.

Primary responsibilities include:

- System administration of a small Unix environment consisting of Solaris
(v8/9/10) and Suse (v10.1) servers
- Must have strong system administration and basic TCP/IP networking
troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge/experience with compiling source code is desired
- Must have strong overall troubleshooting skills
- Familiarity with Oracle, NFS, DNS, Solaris DiskSuite, Apache, Hobbit (aka
Big Brother), Nagios
- Familiarity w/ Sun enterprise class servers: V880, V440, V240
- 24x7 on-call support anticipated later in the year
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills also highly desired
- Experience with the AMANDA backup utility would also be very beneficial.

If you are interested, please give me a call at the number below.  We're
looking to interview for this position this week and have someone started
in the next 2 weeks at the latest.

Thanks,

Tyler Siprova
Senior Technical Recruiter