[TriLUG] Re: Postfix, Relay and nc.rr.com

Tanner Lovelace clubjuggler at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 13:52:15 EDT 2006

On 9/20/06, jason at monsterjam.org <jason at monsterjam.org> wrote:
> damn, yall are right, seems its a "bug" in qmail.. I see there are patches
> available to fix that..

Whoa! You're still using qmail!  This is a well-known, long-standing
problem with qmail and one of the main reasons I've heard for not
using qmail.  I would STRONGLY recommend you ditch qmail
and switch to postfix.  I ran qmail for 4 years before ditching
it for postfix (about four years ago) and haven't looked back since.

Friends don't let friends run qmail.

Cheers,
Tanner
--