[TriLUG] Re: Postfix, Relay and nc.rr.com

Dave Sorenson dave at logicalgeek.com
Wed Sep 20 15:09:32 EDT 2006

Seriously my .m4 is not too bad, less than a screen full. I have thought
about moving to Postfix, but Sendmail just works for what I need it to
do. I've had to rebuild the server a couple of times for various reasons
and simply copying /etc/mail/ and restarting had me up and running in
less time than would be required to change over to a different MTA. I'll
probably migrate eventually, but my 6 month old son is taking all of my
tinker time :-)

Cheers!
Dave