[TriLUG] Raleigh Perl Mongers meeting tomorrow September 21st 7:15pm at McClatchy Interactive

Brad Oaks bradoaks at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 16:27:11 EDT 2006

Hello Perl Mongers and TriLUGgers,

I will be giving an introductory talk tomorrow evening at McClatchy
Interactive on

Jemplate - Javascript Templating with Template Toolkit

This perl module compiles Template Toolkit into javascript in order to
offload to the web browser the rendering of the data into the
template.  We'll have at least one Template Toolkit proponent on hand
to hold forth on any questions about the much loved TT template
facility.

Directions are available from our website at http://raleigh.pm.org/

Email me an RSVP if you know you'll be coming; however, it is not at
all required.

--bradoaks

--
"i was unable to summon the help of the devil. therefore the quiz is
easier than i would like it to be." -- g-c rota