[TriLUG] how to contact SC?

Tanner Lovelace clubjuggler at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 10:39:31 EDT 2006

On 9/20/06, Christopher L Merrill <chris at webperformance.com> wrote:
> I tried the mail link on http://www.trilug.org/?q=node/7 (steeringNOSPAM at trilug.org)
> it bounced "no such address".  So I tried removing "NOSPAM" from that address and
> it was rejected because non-members can't post to the list.
>
> Could someone, preferably the treasurer, contact me, please?

Whoa!  Ever since it was set up, steering at trilug dot org has been
open to anyone since it is supposed to be the PRIMARY CONTACT
address for the Steering Comittee.  If the current SC has changed this,
then they need to publicize this fact immediately and also provide
an alternative contact mechanism.

Perhaps, however, this is just a simple oversight and will be corrected
straight away?  I think we need to hear from the SC about this and sooner
rather than later.

Cheers,
Tanner Lovelace
TriLUG SC Co-Chairman, 2004-2005
TriLUG SC System Administrator 2002-2004
--
Tanner Lovelace
clubjuggler at gmail dot com