[TriLUG] how to contact SC?

Matt Frye mattfrye at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 11:33:12 EDT 2006

> So, basically, what you're saying is that if anyone wants to reach
> the Steering Committee, they have to rely on someone
> randomly checking the moderation queue.  I have a serious
> problem with that.

I thank you for your concern.  Regardless of your opinion of the SC's
policy, gmail's SPAM detection prowess, or what *might* happen, you
are not currently on the Steering Committee and therefore have a
limited capacity in shaping its policies.  However, you are most
welcome to run for election to the SC in May.

> TriLUG is a membership organization.  The route between
> the membership and the SC should not have roadblocks on it.

And I have provided to the list, the effective membership collective,
my and John's personal email addresses.  Mailing lists aside, any
member is most welcome to ask any reasonable question of the SC at a
TriLUG meeting.

> Tanner Lovelace
> TriLUG SC Co-Chairman 2004-2005
> TriLUG SC System Administrator 2002-2004

We thank the honorable gentleman for reminding us of his
SC-credentials.  I feel compelled to point out that it does not list
"Tanner Lovelace, Member Emeritus."

Matt

--
http://www.linkedin.com/in/mattfrye