[TriLUG] how to contact SC?

Tanner Lovelace clubjuggler at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 12:02:51 EDT 2006

On 9/21/06, Matt Frye <mattfrye at gmail.com> wrote:
> Tanner,
> You are the only person calling people names.  Neither I, nor the SC,
> will be bullied on this point.  This matter is closed.

Matt, I was just calling it as I saw it.  You were being extremely
patronizing.  For someone in your position, that's unacceptable.
Like it or not, the SC should be and is held to a higher standard.
You are not a dictator, even though by you actions you appear
to think you are. (Those actions being 1. Attempting to close off
input from the membership and 2. attemping to dictate what
anyone can say on anything by calling the matter "closed".)
I assure you this matter is not closed.

Tanner

--
Tanner Lovelace