[TriLUG] how to contact SC?

burnett at pobox.com burnett at pobox.com
Thu Sep 21 12:10:43 EDT 2006

Given that Greg states his email to the steering committee bounced, and
that Chris's email to the steering committee asking where to send donation
checks was rejected, I suggest that it might be a useful effort for
someone involved with the steering committee mail address to investigate
how and why people are receiving such negative automated responses to
such legitimate, non-spam emails, including asking how to donate money to
TriLUG, if those emails are actually being rejected or if they are being
held somewhere.

Or we can accept that people trying to contact the steering committee,
especially people not part of this mailing list and are therefore
unlikely to know to use the SC members' personal email addresses, will at
least sometimes get such responses.

regards,
Steve B