[TriLUG] how to contact SC?

Jason Tower jason at cerient.net
Thu Sep 21 12:12:56 EDT 2006

chris, you have nothing to apoligize for:

1. you were trying to do something nice for the LUG, which i'm sure is
appreciated by our members.

2. you noticed a technical problem and reported it, which is exactly what
you or any other member should do when finding something askew.

which will be cleared up shortly.  in the meantime, let's refrain from ad
hominem attacks and remember that we're all on the same (open source) team.

jason