[TriLUG] Re: unable to connect to login/dargo @ trilug

Jason Tower jason at cerient.net
Fri Sep 22 16:51:04 EDT 2006

with all due respect lance, sysadminning the trilug servers is purely a
volunteer thing, so let's cut him a little slack.  it occurred in the middle
of the work day and was resolved in a timely manner.  he interrupted his
normal day job to take care of it, for which i and hopefully everyone else
is grateful.  if you ask nicely, i'm sure a more detailed explanation will
be forthcoming.

jason