[TriLUG] The sys@ list and a Sysadmin Committee

Matt Frye mattfrye at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 07:52:02 EDT 2006

TriLUG servers.  I did not send out prior notice because I was
formulating a more informative email and quite frankly because I've
been quite busy.  If you were unsubscribed and feel personally
offended, please accept my apology, but it was nothing personal.

When the current Steering Committee first met in May, we agreed that
it was within my purview to establish an organized sysadmin committee.
 This action is consistent with that desire.

If you were unsubscribed from that list, are currently a TriLUG member
(consistent with our Articles of Incorporation), and want to be on the
sysadmin committee, please contact me so we can discuss it.

Matt Frye

--
http://www.linkedin.com/in/mattfrye