[TriLUG] Web Form Data

Owen Berry oberry at trilug.org
Mon Oct 16 10:50:26 EDT 2006

If you can write Perl code, take a look at LWP::UserAgent,
HTML::TreeBuilder and HTTP::Cookies (if you need cookies) for it to
work.  I've used this to bulk retrieve information off a website (with
permission) using forms, cookies etc.

Also, this article about WWW::Mechanize might interest you:

http://www.perl.com/pub/a/2003/01/22/mechanize.html

Owen