[TriLUG] FBI director wants ISPs to track users

WA Brown brownwa at ftc-i.net
Thu Oct 19 19:51:48 EDT 2006

I am only replying once to this. This kind of attitude surprises me. Being a
Linux group, I would think that privacy and freedom are tremendous concern
to you.  I appreciate any warnings of something that will affect me! This
has everything to do with Linux. Do you think its ok for some government
stooge to remotely start your webcam and microphone and watch your daughter
get dressed in her bedroom? Or watch you and you wife in private moments? Or
come and arrest your son because he stumbled on an "UN-PC" site? I think
this will affect Linux,Mac,Microsoft and anybody that has a computer.

(quote)
Other then a direct copy (likely copyright infringement)
> and along with a link  there is no other comments in either post.

I do this so anybody that read this will know exactly what was said and
where it came from. It is self-explanitory so why would you need a comment?
I suppose you pay for all your programs,music and drive 55mph?

> Please can we keep this garbage off of the list?

If you think its garbage to notify you of something that will affect your
safety and freedoms then don't reply to this kind of message.

WA Brown