[TriLUG] need two inexpensive UPS units around Durham

Shawn William Taylor STaylor at torexretailna.com
Wed Nov 1 15:29:57 EST 2006

Batteries plus has an exchange program where you bring in your dead ups
and they replace the batteries and sell the unit for the cost of the
batteries. That is the one on Atlantic Ave in Raleigh, not sure about the
other locations. Alternatively, you could also take any two units you own
and have them replace the batteries.

This is for a 500ish VA ups.

http://www.batteriesplus.com/products/70-0/3832-UPS-Batteries/257527-APC-(American-Power-Conversion)/BackUPS-CS-Series-BK500EI.aspx

GL

Shawn

"Greg Brown" <gwbrown1 at gmail.com>
Sent by: trilug-bounces at trilug.org
11/01/2006 03:16 PM
Please respond to
Triangle Linux Users Group discussion list <trilug at trilug.org>

"Triangle Linux Users Group discussion list" <trilug at trilug.org>
cc

Subject
[TriLUG] need two inexpensive UPS units around Durham

All:

I need to pick up a couple of inexpensive UPS units around Durham sometime
today or tomorrow.  I know Tiger Direct in Raleigh usually has refirb
units
but does anyone know a place in Durham that carries them?  I only need the
devices to power one wrt54gl running openwrt each.. so they can be small
in
terms of battery.

Any ideas?