[TriLUG] Wireless and Mandriva 2006/2007

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Mon Nov 6 10:57:45 EST 2006

Quite right, but in this case, the native driver was *really* horrible -- much
worse than the ndiswrapper workaround. At least ndiswrapper didn't
intermittently freeze the entire machine.

By the way, what wireless NICs do you use with native drivers that work so
well? I might get myself another wireless NIC.

SteveT