[TriLUG] Question about wiring a new home with Cat6/e

Mike A. Salim msalim at adti.us
Tue Nov 7 08:41:52 EST 2006

Hi,

I am curious, why go with cable at all since you are going to be using
wireless as well?  Seems like a lot of expense!

As a very rough guide for cable installation costs, you can expect to be
quoted between $40 to $90 per drop plus some base costs of a few hundred
dollars from professional installers (office environment).

Best regards
Mike