[TriLUG] Question about wiring a new home with Cat6/e

OlsonE at aosa.army.mil OlsonE at aosa.army.mil
Tue Nov 7 09:41:36 EST 2006

I'm also considering the future resale value of the house. Having it
wired for voice and data (the right way) -- would definitely add some
"added value". Not to mention it would lure in some techies!

I'm also going to pre-wire a home-theater setup, and a home intercom
system (where I can play radio / music in every room). A little trivial
at first ...but I want a 'smart-home'!

...now if I can work on getting my home appliances cron'd to cook me
breakfast ...we'd be good to go!

Eric