[TriLUG] Toddler games under linux: native or wine

Paul G. Szabady Paul at ThyService.com
Sat Nov 25 19:36:36 EST 2006

Greetings,

Does anyone have any pointers to decent, preferably freeware, toddler age
educational games?  I'm running a fairly vanilla install of centOS 4.4 and
also have installed wine.  After I get a few downloaded and tested, I will
most likely build a different computer for their use.  At that time, I
plan on installing edubuntu, but most of the stock programs on it seem a
bit advanced for their age group.  I'm specifically looking for software
for my grand children, ranging between 12 and 27 months.  Also, I found a
lot of windows software at
http://3d2f.com/pcgi/search.cgi?s=16148&t=2&w=2&li=1, but so far (4/4),
none of them run under wine.

TIA,