[TriLUG] Red Hat Linux Engineer Opportunity

Todd Cich Todd.Cich at incentric.com
Thu Dec 14 11:48:13 EST 2006

LUG Members,

InCentric Solutions, is a systems integrator,VAR and Red Hat Advanced
Business Partner.  We are currently trying to build a team of Red Hat
Linux Engineers to support direct Red Hat cusotmers in addition to our own
customer base.  As part of our Professional Consulting Services Team you
will be responsible for the following;

Interfacing with the customer in both a pre-sales and post sales
activities
Install, configure, build and administer Red Hat Enterprise Linux servers
Deploy RHEL and RHAS
Perform Linux administration
Resolve peformance issues
Create RHEL server builds using RPM
Migrate applications to Red Hat Enterprise Linux from Suse, AIX, Solaris,
HP

Requirements:
A minimum of 4 years of Linux administration experience
Must be proficient in creating server builds, installation, and
configuration of RHEL
Perl or Unix scripting
Samba, NFS
Strong analysis skills and high level of professionalism
Willingness to travel 40% ( Regional or 2-3 days overnight)

We will consider candidates who are intersted in either full time
employment or independent contracting.

Interested candidates should reply to;

Todd Cich, Technical Resource Director
InCentric Solutions