[TriLUG] Will trade Dell Inspiron 4000 notebook for good beer

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Sun Dec 24 07:10:44 EST 2006

Since moving http://www.terrapinjunction.com to my colo server in Atlanta on
the same grid as the hospital and with diesel generators out back, I no
longer need this Dell Inspiron 4000 notebook PC and will swap for good
beer.  Bubbaweisser does not count.  Hoegaarden or better.  Belgium white
preferred.  Just a six pack will do unless you feel overly generous or want
to stay and help me drink ‘em.

By the way, if anyone wants their own web site and email addresses, I’m
offering up web hosting for $10/mon.  100% Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP.

http://www.neuse.net/products/web

Ubuntu Desktop v6.06.1 is loaded, tested and functional (you load Microsoft
ME version if you feel so inclined, sticker thingie with product code on
bottom, no CDs except Ubuntu).  600 MHz uproc, 20 GB HD, internal NIC hosed
(external PCMCIA NIC included).  Won’t crack, chip, dent or peel.  Add
water, makes its own sauce.  100% fat free.  Super flaming turbo whapper
included.

First come, first served:
http://www.neuse.net/directions

Happy ChristKwanzaKa!