[OT] Re: [TriLUG] Will trade Dell Inspiron 4000 notebook for good beer

Greg Brown gwbrown1 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 24 21:52:07 EST 2006

I stll prefer a good 'ol so-hoppy-you-feel-like-you-might-die IPA.  Dogfish
90 minute preferred (unless you have access to the illegal-in-NC Dogfish
Head 120 minute (20% alcohol)).  Still, I'll take a 90 minute any day as a
"regular" good beer.  Yum.

By the way, I just helped a friend brew a full batch of IPA yesterday.  It
was quite fun!  He has a sweet setup, way past just brewing in the kitchen.
I'll post some videos on YouTube once I video-ize them.

Cheers!

Greg