[TriLUG] RE: This is what happens when a OS company shoots itsself in the foot (MS Vista)

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Tue Dec 26 16:22:39 EST 2006

[Jim Ray pontificates] I do it because it pays the bills and has 93% of the
market share according to webstats on http://www.neuse.net.  About ten years
ago, my boss said he loves desktops, and that there are a lot more of them
than servers.  I run LAMP for Neuse.net yet have no problem with supporting
Windows desktops.  Beats the @#$% out of putting up boxes in the grocery
store in the middle of the night.  Been there, done that.