[TriLUG] T60 and dual monitors - FC5

Cristobal Palmer cristobalpalmer at gmail.com
Tue Dec 26 21:45:43 EST 2006

Honestly I don't know enough about video niceties to know if it will
be helpful, but here is how I have dualhead working on my desktop:

<snip>

Section "Device"
        Identifier      "ATI Technologies, Inc. RV280 [Radeon 9200 PRO]"
        Driver          "radeon"
        Option          "MergedFB" "true"
        Option          "CRT2Position" "LeftOf"
        BusID           "PCI:1:0:0"