[TriLUG] RE: This is what happens when a OS company shootsitsself in the foot (MS Vista)

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Wed Dec 27 03:56:53 EST 2006

Me thinks we would serve our personal and business interests well by using
the platform of choice.  I use Linux and Windows.  http://www.neuse.net will
more likely than not always be on Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP; desktops
will more likely than not always be on Windows until many applications get
ported over.

I refuse to pay client access licenses for hanging my web site on the
Internet.

Direct costs of software my be fixed.  Indirect costs of paying the people
to code it is not.

Behalf Of