[TriLUG] T60 and dual monitors - FC5

Josh Vickery josh at vickeryj.com
Wed Dec 27 10:01:51 EST 2006

If you are using the fglrx driver, you probably don't want to use
xinerama and instead use the fglrx specific dual head stuff.

Also, the magic line that you want is probably:

Option      "ForceMonitors" "tmds1,crt1,nolvds"

added to the "Device" section.  The above line will display on the
dvi-d, the vga and disable the internal flat panel.

Josh