[TriLUG] RE: This is what happens when a OS company shootsitsselfin the foot (MS Vista)

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Wed Dec 27 10:27:04 EST 2006

It is unfortunate that LAMP and search engine optimization level the playing
field for so many small business folks.  It may have taken my tens years to
start getting call backs and direct business from folks that found us on
Google or where ever.  I'll take it any way it comes and thank god for
business.

Regards,

Jim

Jim Ray, President