[TriLUG] IDE Recommendations?

Randy Barlow randy at electronsweatshop.com
Fri Dec 29 12:10:54 EST 2006

On Fri, 2006-12-29 at 11:55 -0500, William Sutton wrote:
> Something on the order of eclipse?

Yes, but I'll be using it for C++ development (should have specified
that before).  I know that eclipse has a C++ plugin, but it's not
stabilized in Gentoo (in fact, it's hard masked testing).  I'd prefer
something that was stable in the Gentoo tree if I may.  I do like
Eclipse though - I've used it for Java development in the past and it's
fantastic!  Oh, and I didn't mean to request that it iterface well with
gdm, I meant gdb :P

Randy Barlow
http://www.electronsweatshop.com
Adolescenza: lo stadio fra la puberta' e l'adulterio.