[TriLUG] SIP Softphone on Suse and Asterisk

Trevor Little trevormg19 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 29 21:34:53 EST 2006

I tried with iptables stopped on both the server and client with no luck.

I am noticing a WARNING on the sip debug in the asterisk console. I'm
wondering if maybe I'm having NAT problems becuas eof the reference here to
192.168.0.3

Dec 29 21:02:42 WARNING[27540]: chan_sip.c:1228 retrans_pkt: Maximum retries
exceeded on transmission ardyoyddhteqojd at 192.168.0.3 for seqno 209
(Non-critical Response)
Destroying call 'ardyoyddhteqojd at 192.168.0.3'
12 headers, 0 lines
Reliably Transmitting (NAT) to 68.17.172.79:50157:
OPTIONS sip:tlittle.creanga.homeip.net at 192.168.0.3 SIP/2.0
Via: SIP/2.0/UDP 192.168.0.100:5060;branch=z9hG4bK5fca1efa;rport