[TriLUG] Linux based CMS for home website

Christopher L Merrill chris at webperformance.com
Tue Jan 2 20:51:47 EST 2007

Joseph Tate wrote:
> I like drupal, but we're going with joomla here at $WORK.

I also was impressed with Drupal a year-or-more ago when I looked at
it and plone. I thought it was more usable for the hierarchical organization
that is typical of most simple sites.  Moreso than Plone or some of the
others.

If you are willing to install Java/Tomcat, you might also consider
Liferay and OpenCMS - both are open source. I looked at LifeRay a while
back and it looked pretty good.

Chris

chris at webperformance.com                |  http://webperformance.com
919-433-1762                            |  919-845-7601

Website Load Testing and Stress Testing Software & Services