[TriLUG] IDE Recommendations?

Roy Vestal rvestal at trilug.org
Tue Jan 2 22:46:04 EST 2007

If you're looking for a text editor on steroids, try ScITE. It's not an
IDE, but it's an editor I use that recognizes multiple langs, c, c++,
shell, vbscript, bat, html, xml, etc. Since I have to live in both
Windows and Unix land, I use it for most of my work. It's also editable
and OSS/FS. It has *nix and win32 installs

http://www.scintilla.org/SciTE.html