[TriLUG] January 2007 meeting announcement: there's a wiki...

Jason Tower jtower at cerient.net
Tue Jan 9 12:37:10 EST 2007

we very much need some volunteers for the jan meeting (think of it as an
intellectual potluck).  doesn't need to be anything big and fancy, just
something that you feel would be worth sharing with the group - a nifty app
you recently stumbled across, a pet project you're working on, a script you
wrote for doing some pesky task, a clever solution to a problem that you're
proud of, whatever.  we'll have a laptop set up with a shell and a browser,
just bring your ideas!

jason