[TriLUG] 550 mail error

Matt Frye mattfrye at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 21:48:15 EST 2007

I'm getting "550 Forwarding percent hack is not permitted" and not
finding much documentation about this error.  It occurs when I send an
email to an account I know exists from another valid account, but
don't get the message when I send from a different account to the same
domain (different user).  From what I know of the receiving
organization, it could be someone trying to configure something and
not getting it quite right.  Anyone have experience with this error?

--
Matt Frye
http://www.linkedin.com/in/mattfrye