[TriLUG] 550 mail error

Alexei Znamensky russoz at gmail.com
Sat Jan 13 11:39:15 EST 2007

Hi Matt,

Just wild-guessing a little bit:

Are using webmail to send that e-mail? If so, any chance one of the
addresses, either sender or rcpt has some "funny" character on it? more
specifically, something that a browser would convert to those %20%3F%4B%%6E
sequences?

[]s,
Alexei

On 1/13/07, Matt Frye <mattfrye at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 1/12/07, Tanner Lovelace <clubjuggler at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Historically, you used to be able to send an e-mail address
> > and specify the path it went by replacing the @ sign with a %
> > and appending the server you wanted it to go through.
>
> Ok, thanks.  I'm still trying to figure out why the other side thinks
> I'm doing that.   All I can guess is that something is configured
> incorrectly or being interpreted incorrectly.

Alexei Znamensky - russoz_gmail_com
::: Remember, remember the 5th of November