[TriLUG] Options for training....

dsandif dsandif at email.unc.edu
Sat Jan 13 23:20:48 EST 2007

Thanks guys & all who responded to my querries. I will check these
books  and leads out asap. It was nice to be able to meet and   talk to
folks  whom  have an Albert Einstein  "All things are possible"
mentality instead of some of the more frequent Monty Python "are you
mad!?!" attitudes & characters I sometimes have to deal with. Look
forward to meeting with you guys again soon.

Darrell-