[TriLUG] Scalix- anbody have experience using it?

Warren Myers volcimaster at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 17:23:55 EST 2007

I'm researching Scalix as a possible replacement for a straight-up
replacement of SquirrelMail, sendmail, and a web-based calendaring app.

Does anyone on the list have experience with deploying Scalix? Any opinions
on its being based on HP's OpenMail?

Warren

--
http://warrenmyers.com
"God may not play dice with the universe, but something strange is going on