[TriLUG] LDAP user password resets

Nick trilug at dogstar1.com
Wed Jan 17 16:32:10 EST 2007

I have a situation I hope somebody on this list has investigated or,
even better, solved. I am attempting to implement a centralized password
solution using LDAP.

I have found phpLdapPasswd and if all I needed to do was have the
ability to change passwords it seems to be a fit. However the
requirement is that the passwords expire after x period of time and
phpLdapPasswd does not seem to push the next expiration time along with
the password change. Perhaps if I was a programmer I could code this
myself but...

Any nudges in the right direction would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Nick