[TriLUG] LDAP user password resets

Michael Rulison 13miketele at bellsouth.net
Wed Jan 17 20:03:58 EST 2007

cheers, I am not a certified programmer either however I have found the
date function shown below to be very flexible and effective in advancing
a date from one point to another.  Interval is measured in years, months
days, etc..  You select your own integer to replace the 1 shown below.

invc_ts_due=  DATE_ADD(invc_ts_due, INTERVAL 1 year)

I went through various kinds of hell learning about the UNIX time
functions and how they display and convert dates that we read to and
from dates that UNIX likes.