[TriLUG] OT: Google datacenter in NC

OlsonE at aosa.army.mil OlsonE at aosa.army.mil
Mon Jan 22 08:53:08 EST 2007

Yeah -- when I lived in Stamford (CT), I had 10m/10m ...and paid the
standard price. I was surprised when I got down here and realized how
slow their basic ...and even "Premium" service was. In talking with TWC
reps, they said the bandwidth was set to what it was based off
"standards" and "customer feedback". Both of which I think is B$. They
told me if I wanted anything else to upgrade to a business level plan.