[TriLUG] Local Colo for Mac, plus sys adm

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Tue Jan 23 23:31:48 EST 2007

We've been using Peak10 for half a decade (that's five years for you
plain talking folks...), and they run a good shop - though I don't think
they are very Mac savvy. On the other-hand, they are very into Linux
there... and run a good deal of their internal servers using RedHat and
other various flavors.

Also, if a man shows his true character under fire, then the folks at
Peak10 really showed theirs last Sunday when one of their giant UPS
units went up in flames. They were very professional about the whole
affair and had all hands on deck to help out. The power was restored
very quickly - followed by a seamless repair of the power unit later
that same day.

Jon Carnes
FeatureTel