[TriLUG] ECPI opinions?

Phillip Rhodes mindcrime at cpphacker.co.uk
Wed Jan 24 15:00:45 EST 2007

Warren Myers wrote:
> I know several people who have (or are) gone to ECPI for both
> technical and
> non-technical programs. They have also all seemed to enjoy the programs
> overall. I don't know anyone who has gone to Wake Tech, though I know a
> couple who have gone to Durham Tech quite successfully.

I don't know anything about ECPI, but - FWIW - I graduated from
Wake Tech with two degrees, the A.A.S. in Computer Programming
and the A.A.S. in High Performance Computing.  My experience with
Wake Tech was largely positive... I learned a lot, most of the classes
were good to very good, and I learned *something* in even the
worst / most boring classes.

Considering the fairly inexpensive tuition, and the value I got out
of attending; I consider the money spent attending Wake Tech to
be money well spent.  I don't have any objective way to compare between
Wake Tech and ECPI though.

TTYL,

Phil

--