[TriLUG] Fwd: [linux-elitists] Vista Launch

William Sutton william at trilug.org
Thu Jan 25 11:12:49 EST 2007

Just my take on it (FWIW), but the PHB is supposed to be an idiot;
therefore his POV is supposed to be completely off from what's reasonable.
Therefore, if he fires an intelligent being before he starts talking about
Linux, he's making yet another mistake (TM).  This makes Linux look good.

--
William Sutton