[TriLUG] Fwd: [linux-elitists] Vista Launch

Cristobal Palmer cristobalpalmer at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 16:21:25 EST 2007

On 1/25/07, Magnus <magnus at trilug.org> wrote:
> Tim Jowers wrote:
[...]
> > but there is so much positive we need to show
> > local business and people.
>
> Deja vu, all over again.
>
> Something like this about 8 or 9 years ago was the catalyst for a big
> schism in TriLUG.

Tim,

Please do send meeting ideas or event suggestions to steering AT
trilug DOT org. If you'd like to volunteer in any capacity we'd love
to hear more details from you. Please also feel free to send me email
privately.

I'm not sure what the "schism" talk is about. Please do feel free to
make suggestions here or on the list. If there are clear, constructive
criticisms from list members, so much the better.

Thanks,

--
Cristóbal M. Palmer
UNC-CH SILS Student -- ils.unc.edu/~cmpalmer