[TriLUG] whats a good web calendar solution

jason at monsterjam.org jason at monsterjam.org
Fri Jan 26 09:42:14 EST 2007

yeah, im trying to help the sysadmin at my church.. he uses exchange and his users are getting
flooded with spam . If he wants effective
spam busting, he must spend beaucoup $$$. Ive already got a qmail server set up there that
scans wich clamd and uses crm114 that does a much better spam busting job that the stuff he can
buy for $0. But he clings to the exchange mainly because of the calendar stuff..  *shrug*

Jason

|    Jason Welsh   jason at monsterjam.org        |
| http://monsterjam.org    DSS PGP: 0x5E30CC98 |
|    gpg key: http://monsterjam.org/gpg/       |